• Responsible for all matters pertaining to credit control activities including collections (both cash and credit customers) customer visitation, reconciliation of customers' accounts.
• To assist HOD, Credit on supervise and monitor Station credit control team towards the collection and recovery process that is in line with NECS business strategy in achieving the target.
• To call customer on a daily basis of minimum 35 calls per day to monitor and boost collection.
• To ensure customers problems are actively and aggressively solved in a timely manner, and at the same time to ensure satisfaction of the customers.
• To prepare submissions for cases to be referred for legal proceedings.
• To work closely with internal sales teams or others department to prevent intake and eliminate fraudulent and defaulted credit customer into the Group.
• To be pro-active and develop process improvements for better work execution.
• To monitor, implement and enhance collection performance through daily contact with customers.
• To prepare statement, ageing/incoming payment reports and resolves invoices/shipment discrepancies.
• To be able to deal persuasively with difficult situations with all levels.
• To achieve agreed collection targets.
• To lead and develop credit awareness culture throughout the Group.
• Possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Business Studies/Admin/Management, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce, Law or equivalent.
• Required languages: English, Malay
• At least 2-3 years of working experience
• Preferably experience in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
THOSE INTERESTED AND MEET ALL THE REQUIREMENTS, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV TO
EMAIL : email@example.com
** Based on KELANTAN only.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATE WILL BE NOTIFIED